Translate

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hadith of the Day

Hadith of the Day 


 So who is your best friend? Here's a thought...How can I call anyone else my Best Friend, when Allah takes care of me without my knowledge…How can I call anyone else my Best Friend when Allah solves my problems without me even knowing...How can I call anyone else my Best Friend…when Allah listens to my thoughts without me speaking… How can I call anyone else my Best Friend when Allah helps me out everytime I need something...I love Allah ♥ This Ayah sums it up perfectly. [He is] the Lord of the East and the West; 
there is no deity except Him, so take Him as Disposer of [your] affairs. (Surat Al Muzzammil 73:9)






2 comments:

Melika said...

Hi honey! Check your email for some good news. xx

berry'n'cheese said...

Hi girl,
I randomly crashed on your blog and found you from fellow India as well...
I am following your blog and also via GFC...would love to have a follow back from your end whenever you can ...
Great blog btw :)