Translate

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Labradorite and Moonstone jewelry loves from Etsy


tiny labradorite and sterling silver earrings from phoebestreasure

moonstone ring from kayratastaki


lua raw rainbow moonstone ring by Beijo Flor



LUA sultry labradorite earrings from Beijo Flor



I love moonstone and labradorite since both of these stones have an iridescent magic sheen and a change of light and color . They look magical and beautiful to me and I can never get enough of real silver and semi precious stone jewelry . The beauty of these dainty earrings are simple but yet so beautiful and tiny at the same time . The ring is similar to one I had that 4 stones and each branched out going up and down like this ring .
Personally I can only really wear silver and gold since I am allergic to other metals when wearing earrings only . I like gold too but silver is my favorite and much more affordable for me to buy .

3 comments:

Amber said...

Those are so pretty! I really particularly love the ring <3

va said...

Thank you Sofi . I love it too .

Diana Mieczan said...

Those are such a stunning pieces. That second ring is beautiful:) Have a lovely day, my dear
Kisses

Ps: I’m hosting a stunning Ruche GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in :)